We Are Experts in Elder Law
At Rehmke Andreve, P.S. you can count on having an experienced and compassionate guide in your corner to help you and your family through some of life’s most difficult decisions. Both Jonete Waters Rehmke and Minta Andreve have worked in Elder Law for many years and they understand the needs of clients and their families. Because each case is different, they take the time to get to know the parties involved and talk in layman terms that are easily understood. Not only that, Rehmke Andreve, P.S. offers flexible scheduling including video chat. Sometimes we also need to make home visits, hospice visits, weekend visits or hospital visits. Our firm understands that adult children work and cannot make appointments during the weekday and try and schedule evening or weekend appointments to see families.
Rehmke Andreve, P.S. assists those who have the time and resources to plan for the future and also those who are dealing with urgent-need situations such as emergency guardianship, disability or civil court cases. Our specialty, however, is Elder Law which includes estate planning, medicaid assistance, elder abuse or helping to transfer assets at the end of life. Because many of these cases can require years of planning and re-evaluating, it is important that we maintain a good relationship with our clients and their loved ones so that everyone involved is comfortable with choices and decisions being made.
Our firm works with clients of all ages. From setting up disability plans for young children to helping a middle-aged couple plan for their golden years, we has the drive and the experience to be a fierce advocate for our clients and their needs.
- Pierce County Aging & Disability Resources
- Medicaid Application for Long Term Care
- Pierce County Aging & Disability
- King County Aging & Disability
- Pierce County Departments
- Pierce County Superior Court Clerk
- Pierce County On-Line Site (LINX)
- NAELA (National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys)
- Washington State Legal Resources
- Washington State Law Library
- Social Security Program Manual
- Washington State Developmental Disabilities Endowment Trust Fund (Pooled Trust)
- Lifetime Advocacy Master Pooled Trusts
- WA State Dept of Commerce – Disability Workgroup (ABLE information)
- STABLE Account Information and Set Up
Areas of Practice
Rehmke Law Blog
Choice is powerful. It is the freedom to make your own decisions. Freedom to choose who you want to assist you in the event of disability or incapacity. Freedom to execute a Power of Attorney. Lack of choice leaves you powerless. A Guardianship can be imposed when choices have not been made prior to disability… See More
As an Elder Law Attorney I assist families in long term care planning, estate planning, and disability planning. I work with clients of all ages, but specialize in working with seniors, the disabled, and their families. My clients are all ages, but specialize in Elder Law. I have over 31 years of legal experience, 14… See More